CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Buddy I think the company will release relevant information as...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Buddy
    I think the company will release relevant information as they have it.
    They have got to mining without a BFS because to release one earlier would be inaccurate.
    As a shareholder (as you are)I'm sure you have had enough of info being released then immediately
    refuted by one and all.
    When they release the audited figures (soon) there will be no saying they are inaccurate and there will be no saying they are not representative of the material there.
    They will also have proved their quality systems for recovery are working and invoked.
    The non holders here are calling for info that will move the sp.We all want it.
    Holders though should trust the company to release the info as it is available but more importantly
    Irrefutable.
    I still remember the jorc fiasco.
    I'm sure the company didn't want to release just then.
    As we know with minimal drilling the jorc went from 1.24% to 1.90%.
    Would that have changed what happened in the next 2 days.
    According to WW no.As market sentiment (Brokers and who was running them) were against whatever info came out.
    So shareholders that want the company to succeed (which it will) have a large amount of info coming their way.Maybe answering all Everyone's questions.
    We are very close.
    Non holders that are either shorting or trying to get in as cheaply as possible will continue to try and discredit the company on here to meet those goals.
    What I don't understand is a large holder that should know the company and the resource doing their best to piss in these individuals pockets.
    There has been a large amount of great info released to let shareholders know this info is coming.
    I have been waiting since Aug 2010 for the real and correct figures.
    Wouldn't it be fantastic for shareholders to get the figures in this Aug.
    Did !WM say something nasty to you?
    I don't care what he say to me or anyone else.His job is to get us to full mining and promised dividends.
    It is not to be friends with me or you or anyone else.
    I have enough friends.
    As far as I'm concerned WM and his board and staff are doing a brilliant job.
    We will find out soon how brilliant.
    Me personally I need figures for the resource.
    Tonnage and percentages.
    I was never worried about cash because I believed that was sorted at least 4 years ago.
    These guys don't leave things to chance.
    So soon I will get the figures I need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.