CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rockland's Copper Project Update , page-33

1. 251 Posts.
    Heres a thought......and absolutely open for ideas as always.

CDU has designed and is building a purpose built processing plant based on the known resources it has which by all accounts looks like will be bigger and better than originally expected.......particularly in light of the more we mine, the more we find.

The thought of a JV with AOH (I haven't researched them yet) doesn't fall into the "need to do" category.....if CDU continues as per plan , the processing plant will handle the current 10 year ROM which may yet be formally extended to 30 years.....plenty of work and profit ahead for the plant which will recoup set up costs and reward investors accordingly.......I mean we pretty much own the processing plant now.

I was very happy to here we regained control of the rail siding set up (yet to be completes of course) and have secured our own port loading facilities in Townsville (again work in progress)

What a neat all in house package !!

Do we really need to JV with AOH ?? or any other entity for that matter....my thoughts ....NO.

The All Jig becomes redundant ??? who knows until we get further down the mining track.....we own it....let it sit or adapt the plant to bypass it if that hasn't been incorporated in plant design already.

By all means let AOH come to us and we can consider our options .....it has been stated that access to the rail siding may be made available to others on a commercial basis but lets 100% look after CDU shareholders, customers, CDU operations, products and finances first.

Probably an old school thought but we all know the story of the young bull and the old bull standing in the paddock looking at the herd of heifers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.