CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Brickwalls We know they can put 3 million tons per year through...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Brickwalls

We know they can put 3 million tons per year through the plant what we don't now is just how much they can put through the plant by going flat out.

When I was at Hedland most of the work we were doing was concerned with getting the plant there to run faster.

WM is a nuts and bolts guy who has been at the end of many peoples scorn for the last so many years. The motto "let your light shine so it may be seen amongst men." Does anyone here believe WM wants revenge against those who have stuck it up him?

I believe he will do that, by possibly hitting the higher production number starting very early in the mining process. It's not only high production numbers that will do it it's also the grade.

There is the small issue of August 18, 2010, JORC and the cap on information that he is allowed to tell us. If you think for one moment that all of us are not pissed off at the way this has gone, think in terms of Michel Wayne McCrae, he must be really upset at the disgraceful way I believe the system that the ASX has put in place supposedly to protect us has in fact done the opposite.

Go look at the pit design diagram and the amount of material on that diagram that is in the range of the August 18, 2010, JORC. Someone is lying and I don't think that is Michael.

Over the months I have said things in anger and I fully apologise to Michel Wayne McCrae for having doubts. He is coming through with what looks like being a very successful mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.