CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi roh,

Unfortunately, I missed some of the final stages. I was in and out a couple of times. When I was watching I agree with you somebody was playing around. I think they were trying to get the price down sneakily near the end of the day. They may be caught short in the morning, as the CuDeco Announcement came out of the blue. But who knows?

The CuDeco Announcement indicated the Rocklands Group Copper Project was advancing on schedule and under budget.

The pictures and comments really indicate the story to us. Seeing and reading them are undoubtedly informing us the Project is believable and viable.

Zones of high grade copper are being intercepted from as shallow as 2m in places in areas not included in the current resource estimate.

Also planning is underway for preliminary excavations prior to mining.

A bedrock programme is expected to define an oxide zone that is not currently included in the current resource inventory, as well as additional zones of national copper. Whacko.

Final discussions are in hand with Queensland National Rail to secure timetable spaces for 1.2km long-trains for shipments to Townsville later in 2013. All looks good. Go WM.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.