CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Development Update , page-7

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    14 pages and I quickly raced through to see when this plant was going to get built!! I've got lots of bets out there ha ha!!

Process Plant Design and Site Preparation
    CuDeco’s fabricators, construction, electrical and mechanical engineers, will shortly travel to China to assess and sign-off on outstanding design solutions, representing the final stages of the pre-manufacturing design process. Stringent Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) measures have been employed by the Company, which has included numerous visits and inspections of various manufacturing plants.

This is a blimmin joke right?! Please tell me I've missed where the most important update needed is located. That's actually a serious question. Not even daring to give a year of completion let alone a quarter! I guess if you can put enough pictures up of equipment bought in about 2007 you'll no doubt shift the attention of most of us sheep!

They even went over to inspect various manufacturing plants (how many million is this plant costing)?? Wow, that is sure "stringent"! Hate to see what being relaxed would mean to this group!

Come on CDU one more run up to the mid $4's!! Not many to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.