CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Feasibility Study, page-313

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes, IMHO there should be a protest in regard to CDU and it's possible that the Stewards (ASIC) will have a proper and serious enquiry in the performance of the horse (CDU), to see if he was doped during and/or before the race................. I wonder what the swab will reveal.

You cannot say that they would find cobalt because it would increase it's speed and stamina, but no one will ever know if too much cobalt could in fact have the opposite effect, and slowing it down..

And why not...with all the punters (CDU Mums and Dads Shareholders) having lost just about everything that they have punted on it.

But then we might even have S&G and/or Maurice Blackburn to help in the enquiry too. Who knows!!! Although all quite possible.

Now it could also be the case that many punters (me too once upon a time), thought that they were backing a good racehorse but in fact it turned out like the fine cotton affair and it might have been just a poor mangy dog with double appendages slowing him down even further. He could have run overweight.

I now wonder....was it you that I spoke to the other day before the race was run.?? This man approached me and he knew more about my horse and about it's previous run than me.

Well, if not, and it wasn't you, next time I will come up that way, I'll try and find you and we will have a good coffee and talk about good old CDU and all it's future.

In regard to max and his comment, I do believe that you have misread his comments because I understood that he is not betting on the Sydney races.

Hasta manana
    Last edited by buddy134: 22/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.