CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Just checking in. Quickly looked over the last couple of days of...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Just checking in. Quickly looked over the last couple of days of posts. No idea what you lot find to talk about lol. Good to see you Max. Heard I just missed bumping into you the other night. Shame!

Anyway hOOts, I'm honestly not sure if I'd pay 20 cents for CDU when/if it opens back up. The only possible way I'd pay that was if I thought the new "owners" of the company had any intentions of paying a dividend. At the moment it is my opinion that the chance of that lies somewhere between ZERO and 5%.

I've reinvested in companies that have a tenth of the valuation of CDU right now that would be insulted if you compared them to this lot. For the few good people still caught up in this mess I'd only say take a step back, look at what has unfolded in an unbiased way and stop communicating with those that are unable to process the fact that they've bought into this company on some very sketchy information that was being passed around. Don't forget that there's a certain debt owed that isn't going anywhere quickly.

All the best and see you in a couple of weeks. Happy Easter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.