CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Financing Update, page-16

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Listening to the 'usual negativity' would've saved hundreds of thousands of dollars for many investors. Many on this forum are not being negative, but simply stating facts in reference to this stock. On release of the 2013 annual report I stated prior to production the company would be in debt, and the registry further diluted as well as a significant drop in the share value. Individuals referred to all those agreeing with my statements as negative too, and quoted this image below.

Screen Shot 2014-12-22 at 10.42.42 am.png

Now the only negative is their portfolio. Do not brand individuals as negative. Individuals post factual information and supporting evidence to portray a point. It is the purpose of these forums to facilitate discussion and educate, and branding individuals into a certain group simply because they have a different view is not warranted. Many have the belief this stock will make them millions, they are not abused and branded to no end, thus why do the same with a more realistic belief based on factual information?

In reference to your other statements 30,000,000 shares onto of the existing 230,000,000 is more than a 10% increase. You state not to worry as we are below the threshold for 'tight' registries but the fact is this market cap is 10% heavier, and the dividends are 10% less. You cannot argue annoyance by shareholders as unwarranted after all the misleading announcements by the company indicating funding is not a problem, dilution is unlikely, progress is high, and production is imminent for six years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.