CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Operations Update, page-20

1. 113 Posts.
    Buddy, you seem to be making a lot of assumptions on a lot of topics mate. Some of shareholders are still suffering with the diminished share price and comments from you without sound foundations may cause the stock to go lower. Maybe you should consider some ramifications which may come your way if you are proved wrong. Secondly you may consider your comments on WM in relation to the phoenex rising. I have looked at the new Phoenix and have noticed WM is not even a director. I am going to punt it but comments about a company making inferences may come back to costly. This is just my tilt on things. We are all here to discuss ASX listed companies and judge their performance and make comments that may not cause grief, when the comments are false and may prove defamatory. Anyway I'm sure you have read the ASIC disclaimer before you comment. And just to beat the experts. O I'm not WM, but a fan as I did very well and got out at right time unlike some others who just go on and on. I. Reckon CDU has got the plant finally operating to spec, if you beleive the rhetoric. I'm punting my balance of stock still held. DYOI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.