CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Operations Update, page-21

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hot tomato, what nick were you using under a different life.??

Now, have you considered what you have been accusing me of before writing what you did.??

You may also point out to me which comments I've made and that you consider them to be defamatory. For, if they were, the Mods would have pulled me up before this. Perhaps they should take notes of the baseless crap you are saying about me.

Glad also to know that we now have an expert in the field of mining and investing too. And as you told me about watching the ramifications if I am proven wrong, you should keep that in mind for yourself too....just in case.

And then you are bringing my attention to the fact that some are still suffering as a result of what CDU did to them. Well hot tomato, You seem to forget that at one point in time, (When I Was A Blind Believer), I held a hell of a lot of shares in CDU, perhaps even more than you ever did, (IF YOU ARE NOT WAYNE HIMSELF), and I have seen it all before my very own eyes. But then it reached the stage that I realised that someone had the greatest gift of the ** I have even known, and then I started taking full notice of some very knowledgeable posters which were constantly sounding/ringing the warning bells........... and I then started selling.

Now, if I was able to see that something wasn't right, and when the number of posters ringing the warning bells was increasing, why didn't the ones which are still suffering didn't do the same thing and at least reduce their risks to a more acceptable and manageable level.?? Rest assured though that I do feel for some of them, while I couldn't give a Hoot about some others.

Good luck. And we will do the head count when the hatching has been completed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.