CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Andy, Oh thats very interesting! Then you should show me where...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Andy,

Oh thats very interesting! Then you should show me where the company said the Reserve was ever stated as 27mt right? What you have said is False. After doing some extensive research and If you even care to look at the first reserve ever published was 11th December 2015. It was called Maiden Reserve which in case you don’t know what that is its maiden, means FIRST Reserve. From what I have read during the whole saga is that the only people the regulator may want to kick anything off would probably like to talk to would be Sydney Guy, Hoots and Two others who have been putting false and misleading statements out.

It looks as though Hoots has been quoting for five years that there was never a DFS and now he is quoting one. Like Doug-n a hole If you take a look back 6 years ago as well three have been published, so in actual fact HC daily posters could be well brought into the mix of any regulator from pedalling false information on the cdu threads. Don't be ignorant to think it can't happen, it happens quite a bit so be careful what you wish for.

The company has been quoting Resource NOT Reserve. You can’t put out a Reserve until you are about to start production and have current prices for the minerals and costs of fuel, power, mining and processing. You have to be in a position to commence and want to raise money for production. There is NO requirement to put out a reserve until you start processing, and then update the market as you process as to current reserves. There are some thick trees growing.

At the end of the day this discussion on CDU has nothing to do with the current company position. Whats bizzare to me is that none of the posters here hold stock so it would seem now it’s all about bad blood and losing money by making a bad decision or by being plain greedy like most stocks after they had there run. This never ending cycle on this thread It’s like watching old boys churning stomachs with heartburn and a little place on the internet where you churn tucker & grizzle to each other becuase the hearing aid batteries are flat.

Anyway time for a little morning ride along the Thames ol geezers!. Toot-a-loo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.