ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    re: Ann: Rocklands Pictorial Update 5 - First... For those in love with charting, who probably do not need reminding,

"stocks can be over-bought and over-sold much longer than you have finances to bear it."

I think they will understand my message.

BTW, stuff can happen. Fiscal cliffs and liquidity shortfalls etc etc, these are all dangerous but they are all known.

Its the events such as police opening fire on gold miners type stuff that's the problem. Who would have thought? The problem these days is that some weird left field event doesn't automatically translate into a stock market fall as everyone is assuming. Contrarian thinking is needed from time to time. Which time? There's the rub.

I remind that I said on 28 August (Post: 8469336):

Bottom line, don't expect a crash this time, some retracement, back to 4.05-4.10 but that's it. Any sort of professional words regarding mining status and drilling results and future costs will be like adding diesel to the camp fire. My guess hanging around 4-4.5 until mining and if there is something about economics or real NCu % before NCu sales, it could do anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.