CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Askari, It is very difficult to get a decent discussion going...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8571
    Askari,
    It is very difficult to get a decent discussion going with this stock. There are 2 very divided camps here. The rampers, irrespective of what the company does or doesn't do, and the down-rampers that never see anything positive in anything the company does.

Yesterday I tried to ask a realistic question about what would see the positive ones have a change of heart, no response to the question except from Brett who will see it through to the end.

The company itself, gives out very little information, but lots of nice pictures of the processing plant in development, of high grade copper ore, and water bottles. Any information will be in the quarterly, if bad hidden away on p67, like the last one where they stated that legal action had started against the installer/supplier (I forget which) of the crushing curcuit (there had been no information to share holders that there was anything wrong with the crushing curcuit prior to this).
    I'm one of the few that will acknowledge both good and bad with this stock. I'm currently leaning on the too much bad news side of this until we get a clear pathway, time and money to production.

Management compared to Sandfire have performed poorly, there is greater dilution of share holdings and it's taking nearly 3 times as long to get to production.
    Good luck trying to get a decent discussion going. I hold a few shares after selling over 95% of my holding at a loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.