CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

IP, holders can expect plenty more of their rubbish / down...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    IP, holders can expect plenty more of their rubbish / down ramping….the boys still have around 8,000,000 shares shorted!!!!……and all the company are giving the markets now is GOOD NEWS…..ie "plant commissioning by end 2014, a number of 25tonne containers of varying grades heading to China for numerous smelter evaluations and subsequent $$$$ offers, PRIOR TO MAJOR SHIPMENTS COMMENCING , a Director continuing to purchase shares….." etc etc
    If you too had your neck on the "punt for a plunge" chopping block, you would be dumping as much garbage into HC as you can muster……plus pray to the devil that you dont have to chase the SP too high to get out…...lol
    Fortunately….imho…. IP you too are a holder, convinced WM has the goods…..now I wonder what his yesterdays after market close 'confidence" BUYING announcement impact will be on the market?…..not to mention the DOW being up over a 100 points and a really nice spike up in the price of copper over night where it went from US$3.10 on up to US$3.17 and closed above $3.14 cents/LB…..perhaps there is interest and a shortage???…lol

Anyway good luck to our long holders today….we must be close to being de risked with the resultant SP step change…imho
    PS I was discussing CDU last night with a fellow holder who felt the above 25tonne containers could comfortably get to China in under a month…..so good news if he is right…not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.