CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Rocklands Project Update , page-76

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Hi buddy I'm a bit confused on that post as it appears self-contradictory with regard to shareholders willingness to pay a premium - but aren't that extravagant with what they spend. Sounds like they like most of us wanting value for money. [NB: M&G/Vangaurd are not Chinese]"

Brickwall,

The Chinese, just prior to when they got into CDU they weren't shareholders. They only became shareholders once they have had the fisrt lot of shares allocated to them. Hence why I posted that they paid a premium of their shares, which is, in most cases, what happens with them. If they were to buy on market instead, which is not what they usually do, it would have cost them a hell of a lot more than what they paid for with an allocated parcel of shares. (A Placement).

As for M&G, when they got into CDU they didn't pay any premium at all. As a matter of facts they've got in at $2 per share even after WM stated clearly to the market that he would not issue any shares at $2 per share to anyone.
    What they paid later, even if it was at a premium still does not put them into a position like the Chinese, but way ahead of them average wise. Besides it is also a known fact that, IMO, they are doing more buying while shorting and accumulating shares at the same time.

And, with the way the market is treating our shares, with hardly any liquidity, if any, what would you think they would have had to pay for if they were to get them on market??

As for the bottomline, I totally agree with you. No one will know until we will start to get some money in from mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.