CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    HR,

No offence taken.

You are probably too busy exploring your own tenements to read, but it is generally considered that +60 ppm Li in soils associated with LCT pegmatites is significant.

You have made an assumption in stating that the soils are transported. I cannot find that stated anywhere in the release.

You also state that there is no outcrop noted in any company report. As pasted (twice) above: "it is clear that the extensive granitoids in the area have lithium-bearing potential and the geochemical and geophysical characteristics observed in the first pass are consistent with LCT pegmatites."

Also curious is why you only accept assays from ALS Labs? "I am all over geochemistry, hit me with an ICP MS-Me 61r ALS Labs geochem assay" Your data acceptance criteria seems unusual, but seeing as you are the expert, perhaps you can shed some light here.

Now to the geology and geochemistry, which you mention you have expertise in. Geochemical sampling and analysis of soils has long been used as a very effective method for localising metal anomalies in geological materials affected by secondary dispersion processes. If there is an anomaly in soils, it is indicative of a greater concentration in the source rock or rocks. You correctly picked up that LCT pegmatites do not contain copper (and what I should have said is that LCT pegmatite-hosting rocks are known to also host copper deposits). As you know, the Pilgangoora pegmatites themselves occur largely in the greenstone sequences (East Strelley greenstone belt). And therein lies the key. The anomalies at the Rocky Hill project are in soils. The lithium levels are at concentrations widely accepted as being anomalous in soils. The soils could also be picking up copper mineralisation.

As you say, knowledge is king.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.