PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment conference Presentation-PTX.AX, page-4

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Hi Psych101. It seem an interesting market psychology (excuse pun) that a stock will sit gathering cobwebs in a relatively static price range untill an announcement is delivered.

In PTXs case with 1b Breast cancer results pending and recruitment starting for 1b/2 trials, 1b Ovarian cancer trial underway and 1b AML trials commencing 2016 one would think that peeps would use this lull to secure a position. Especially when these trials are supported by a preeminent development team at the world's most prestigious institutions. Not to mention the recent upside in the trails for VYXEOS AML trial for that Co/.

My calculation is that of PTX attained the same reason rate at the conclusion of its pending AML trial the SP would multiply by 18 times. Perhaps that why institutional investors have taken a 36% position and board members retain 6% of shares leaving just over 50% for the retail market investor.

For me ill continue to accumulate slowly in the hope of getting to my "modest" target of 500k shares while in this lull. I'm half way there and hope to get another parcel this month.

Anyway all the best to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.