KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Roe Hills Lithium Soil Anomalies, page-3

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    This is a very interesting announcement.
    Considering more than one person in this business was directly involved in operations and management of the Bald Hill Lithium mine, I am puzzled as to why there is reference to ASX:AGS as the owners of this mine.

ASX: AGS appears to refer to Alliance Minerals (A40, previously TAW, then Alliance Mineral Resources, then Alita, but this code AGS is another closed business called Gandal Resources who it appears have never held any ownership or oeprations at Bald Hill), who changed their name to Alita Minerals, who are subject to legal wrangling's with Mark Calderwood (also associated now with ASX:KAI/Kairos) the previous man at the helm.

This information, unless someone can clarify for me is deliberately misleading and deceptive information and extremely poor form.

Why is there reference to a defunct operating name of a company that never held assets at Bald Hill?

I would suggest the leadership of this business are attempting to shield past failures from adversely impinging on shareholder considerations at Kairos. As someone genuinely interested in the ground that Kairos hold in the area and a previous shareholder I am extremely unimpressed with what I am reading today. Get your act together and accept previous failures in order to prepare for future successes with that past behind you all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4820/4820956-7275faec08fc9091bdc573a5acfb9429.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.238K 539.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 222899 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3742679 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.