DXN 0.00% 7.7¢ dxn limited

Whilst the delay is not the best thing to see, it clearly states...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    Whilst the delay is not the best thing to see, it clearly states it's only a delay.....After reading the document carefully, I did make a call and the main reason behind the delay is that the demand has grown substantially from when they first signed off, during the 3 to 6 months delay the data storage units will be increased in capacity to meet the increased in user demand...considering the covid BS, I think we fair very well.
    Just remember this the NSW tender for regional facilities will follow this and I believe we are the only company that has the capacity to supply this, it may well be that these inter rural modular data banks may also be hooked up with regional NSW data bank system...We are still constructing each unit, so in real terms this delay means very little to our bottom line....I also expect a few more contracts in the interim....Hold tight people the best is yet to come....Our finances are in pretty good shape.....Hence, I do not know why people are so concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.