AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Rose of Denmark Gold Mine Operational Update, page-9

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "Still no clarification as to why a London based director has been appointed!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would suggest that you read the recent (and change of) appointments ann's and if you are astute enough you may get an idea of what the potential plan is.

Having met Chris on his recent trip to Oz, he is very positive on AUL and it's potential with MS/RoD.  I would assume that him taking a BoD position would be to promote AUL in the UK market.  He mentioned to me that the real difference with AUL to other gold explorers was that AUL owns its own processing plant and in close proximity to the mines which is the major attraction as (apart from gold in the ground) an actual tangible asset.

It is fair to say that the ann's made to date are not moving the SP even though they are in the main positive and progressive.  Questions keep getting raised why the SP is not reacting to these ann's.  Maybe Chris can attract new investors from the UK market that can see the future potential of AUL and hence bring some "new blood" in that can give the SP the boost it requires...which it seems it is not receiving from the Aussie market at the moment.

Just my thoughts above, but if Chris is comfortable taking a board seat, then it would make sense that he believes in AUL and its prospects and, in turn, would be comfortable in promoting the company...I mean, common sense dictates, why else would he take that position?  For director fees only...methinks not.

Cheers The K   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.