PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Ann: Rosewood Plantation 21H No.1 Drilling Update, page-21

1. V8
    10,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    re: Ann: Rosewood Plantation 21H No.1 Drillin... Thats great, hope you honour this undertaking

"Anyway, I've said my piece to you, if you want to keep ramping that's your prerogative, if I comment further things are just going to go in circles from here."

In the mean time wrap your laughing gear around this.

These guys are actually drilling real live wells and they seem pretty excited to me.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/946741-encana-management-discusses-q3-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

Just get the page up and search on TMS and Tuscaloosa

Here's a little extract

Yes, maybe I can jump in as well, Brian. On TMS, one of the exciting things is that -- and we said this at Investor Day, and I'll maybe repeat it, a number of the wells that we drilled, some of the longer horizontals, were pretty good -- pretty close to our target type curves. And we have a target type curve for that area of around 730,000 barrels EUR. A couple of our wells appear to be, with reasonable extrapolation of future declines, right on target. So the TM -- and the other thing we talked about at Investor Day is we've also appraised the reservoir, our land base, pretty well. We have wells 25 miles apart and have similar production performance characteristics. So we're pretty confident about the resource potential of the TMS. And that it's a very, very large resource potential. Now, our focus is moving away from appraisal to sort of attack a target cost. And we're targeting to get our cost in that $13 million, $14 million, $15 million range. And I said this at Investor Day, we just drilled a long lateral 7,500-foot horizontal, 30-stage completion in the Haynesville that we brought on kind of mid-year this year. And those costs were in that range. So I have every confidence in our team's ability to replicate their performance that they've done in the Haynesville, because we're really talking about 13,000-foot depths with the same kind of challenges. So that's not to say that it's a slamdunk, that we can just take our Haynesville program and move it to the TMS. There is differences in the local geology, but we're really talking about costs not resource when it comes to TMS, which I feel very confident in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.