LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Nothing spectacular but publicity all the same:Lithium Mine to...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170

Nothing spectacular but publicity all the same:

Lithium Mine to Market conference highlights WA’s comparative advantage in battery metals

18:19 22 Feb 2019
    The Roskill-hosted conference gathered lithium analysts, industry leaders and investors to discuss new developments and current projects in the industry.
    Recent Sector Developments

Company presentations Thursday afternoon included Pilbara Minerals Ltd(ASX:PLS) managing director & CEO Ken Brinsden, Core Lithium Ltd (ASX:CXO) managing director Stephen Biggins and Lepidico Ltd (ASX:LPD) managing director Joe Walsh.

Brinsden spoke on the costs and risks associated with lithium processing utilising experiences from the company’s Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project, 120 kilometres from Port Hedland.

Pilgangoora went from its first drill hole to production in just four years and production is now being expanded by 800,000-850,000 tonnes.

A 3D overlay of plans for stage II at Pilgangoora

READ: Core Lithium boosts Finniss resource to 86 million tonnes with initial Hang Gong estimate

Stephen Biggins’ presentation focused on processing and battery manufacturing in the NT, where Core Lithium is developing its Finniss Lithium Project.

The company completed a pre-feasibility study for Finniss in June 2018, indicating the project would be a low-capex lithium concentrate operation with globally competitive cash costs, high operating margins and rapid capital payback.

The Grants deposit is expected to generate a net present value of $140 million pre-tax with an internal rate of return of 142% at an average concentrate price of US$649 a tonne.

Lepidico manager Joe Walsh gave a talk on the company’s L-Max technology and the production of battery grade lithium.

Lepidico is constructing a pilot plant in Perth with commissioning expected in April 2019, with the overall objective of developing a sustainable, fully-integrated lithium business from mine to battery-grade lithium chemical production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.