AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Roskill Lithium Mine to Market Conference Presentation, page-72

1. 14,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8529
    “If the business isnt going well I want to know why, and "current lithium demand" etc dosent cut it for me.”

The answers you seek will not come from rhetoric and whinging on a stock forum. Why do you and Kev think that?
    You want answers?
    Go to the AGM with your list of questions and save us all the pointless unanswerable questions and concerns based on flaky assumptions.
    If you want some clarity on something that has been stated or implied by the company, or on matters that make you nervous about the company or its progress, contact the bloke running the company and he might be able to offer some non-market-sensitive clarification. Has for me.
    “Opposing” just for the sake of it is nonsensical and certainly not productive or effective in any way, despite Kev telling us that it “helps” the company..?!

And lastly, “if the business isn’t going well” implies that the business is not going well... that’s your subjective call based on your subjective expectations. Some of us are fine with what we always expected will take a handful of years to ripen. Have you checked out the other Li companies lately? Notice a two-year pattern of sh!t there? Notice some companies going to the wall and others struggling BIG time?
    “Going well” is relative.
    Get some perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.