EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

“This Resource upgrade came in at discovery cost of $30 per...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

“This Resource upgrade came in at discovery cost of $30 per ounce and since the listing of EganStreet, ourdiscovery cost has averaged $35/oz. The consistency of these metrics provides further confidence that theRothsay Gold Project will deliver value well beyond our initial production target published in July 2018.”

“With the main Woodley’s Shear increasing to 342,000 ounces at around 11g/t Au, these high-grades underpinthe high margins we expect once in production"

In July 2018, EganStreet published a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) based on a redevelopment proposaltargeting unmined fresh material which can be accessed via the existing portal and decline which requiresrehabilitation. The key findings of this DFS included production of 250koz over an initial 6.5-year mine life, witha pre-production CAPEX estimate of A$36.1 million, cash costs of A$941/oz, and all-in sustaining costs (AISC)of A$1,083/oz. (refer ASX Announcement – 19 July 2018, “Rothsay DFS Confirms Low Capex High MarginOperation”)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1367/1367020-6b5cde38e7b0faf27d33d6e9b6fd910b.jpg

Reserves have almost doubled since IPO but share price has been going down. Am I missing something here? 

Cheers GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.