RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Bit of a sell off today in last 2 hours of trade on low volume,...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    Bit of a sell off today in last 2 hours of trade on low volume, the vwap was still a touch over 68c. It has run fairly hard over the last 10 trading days, from 40c to todays top of 70.5c - certainly due for a breather. The market knows these orders we've talked about will happen, a few holders just getting impatient.

It wasn't that long ago, last Sept when the stock was on it's recent lows, just prior to announcing the Amfil 100 unit order, and then subsequently entered an uptrend. (even though we knew 3 months earlier from Amfil about the order)  I posted I was topping up at 25c, though not much volume available.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/wh...3607680/page-17?post_id=27433779#.WmBZxJP1WfU

Not trying to blow my trumpet, but if you know the facts, there are buying opportunities presented.
    It's not my place to recommend buy/sells, I just present the facts as researched. Of course all companies  (except RGI) will present a rosy picture of their projections including Amfil & MPX.

Do the math, currently orders stand at 100 (forget EuroAg - thats MPX) the share price has gone from 25c to the current. Smart buyers, those that have done the research, know what's coming. Don't follow my postings, look at the links I've provided and do your own DD. As I've said, I think the potential orders we know about is just the tip of the iceberg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.