RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Yes we do need that major order to be announced to as you put...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    Yes we do need that major order to be announced to as you put it, to get the rocket firing.

I think the first of many is very close. We know there are quite a few big customers who will be using Roto-Gro so it's not IF but rather WHEN.

The share price finished yesterday on an all time high, on no news. I think someone knows something & word is getting out. The Amfil order was announced 3 months after Amfil announced it and a week after Amfil tweeted the cheque had been sent to RGI. RGI obviously want to have the cheque in their hand, then wait for it to clear before announcing.

Having another read of their last announcement, it appears they are getting very keen on the US. Although the announcement was about the Growing management, much of the announcement was about the size of the US market & their US patents. Must admit I skimmed over much of this while reading it, but then came to this bit...
    "We are very pleased with the interest for our growing management services and the potential for direct investment into cannabis licenses "

I take that to mean buying a cultivator/producer/dispensary. Vertical integration, makes a lot of sense & would be very lucrative. No wonder at the AGM they sought the approval to have the capacity to raise an extra 10%.

Keep tuned, I think this is going to be a very interesting year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.