RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

James West's Midas Letter (serial spruikers of RavenQuest)...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    James West's Midas Letter (serial spruikers of RavenQuest) interviewed RavenQuest CEO George Robinson. Obviously they can't say much for legal reasons.

I've transcribed the relevant bits....

In the intro James West makes this cringeworthy joke/comment...
    quote: "George Robinson will be here from RavenQuest BioMed. We're going to talk a bit about his, ahhh, the lawsuit filed by some other losers about ahhh, no I'm just kidding, just kidding, the lawsuit filed against them for patent infringement. Anyways he doesn't have anything to say about that, because he can't because it's in front of the courts." end quote.

Then in the interview..
    James West: quote: "Quick question. There's a press release today, somebody's making a claim for IP violation against RavenQuest, do you care to comment on that."

George Robinson: quote: "Sure I'll comment but the comment is really, it's in front of the courts, but we've put a very strong internal process together that is really looking very good for us, but we'll leave it at that. We're excited to delve into this thing and deal with it, but it's before the courts."

The first quote is at the 6m17s mark. The second quote you'll find at the start of the actual interview which starts at the 17m 05s mark.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/-4oPe-Dmu9E?t=376

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.