RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

as far as i know, until now there are no real JVs (exept supra...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    as far as i know, until now there are no real JVs (exept supra THC but its more and business aquisition) or royalty agreements in place. so the main business is still the sell of its roto gardens. that is what the market sees. no more, no less.

the issue with supra THC services is that RGI obviously only intend to standart cultivate. the further problem is that they move the production from Kelowna (British Columbia) to Ontario. The question arises, do the human sources (knowledge, experiences) will move to ontario as well or not? The plants are only as much as good as the boys and girls who works inside the facility. So if they need a complete new and "unskilled" crew wont make this adventure easier. between ourselves, that should be no unsolvable problem.

a patent is just as good as the wallet who would finance a loooooong and expensive lawsuit against the infringer. this point speaks against RGI at the moment. they dont have the money to fight against RQB and other. so the patent isnt a point wich could motivate me to invest now.

RGI has to show that they can finalize working and profitable JVs, NSRs or the building of an own cannabis roto gardening facility. Just survive from selling the gardens wont work. So iam still surprised what they can announce in the upcoming months. If there is a sign that they going straight from a producer of OGs to a producer of cannabis than iam willing to buy shares of RGI.

push the thumbs for all that RGI will be a highflyer. maybe there is enough room for other rotating garden cannabis producer in the future. RGI cant equip alone all the mayor cannabis player with its rotating garden technology!

Cheers and regards from the northern hemisphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.