AIS 2.27% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: ROUND OAK - MINERAL RESOURCE AND ORE RESERVE STATEMENTS, page-22

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Roger’s analysis leaves out Aeris Barbara mine at Cloncurry - ie. underground development.

And Mt Colin mine likely has extension of the existing resource.

Within the scope of the article, Montgomery does not go into the compelling exploration upside at Cloncurry— as well as Jaguar & adding to Tritton steady progression, and Cracow growth.

I believe there will be synergies in the Cloncurry region.
    A number of good companies operating and established explorers with resources.
    There is quite a history with the land areas + historic mining dating back to in the 1880s up until WW1, and then a hiatus with intermittent exploration and only major development, notably Mt Isa. But a lot of very productive mines. Cloncurry is dubbed as the copper town now also.

Aeris, like others are seeking handy economic extensions but also always Tier 1 & 2 copper and base metal / precious metal discoveries— to add to the economics of developments as well as existing processing and facilities.
    Infrastructure is not an issue & Glencore processing within 50-100 kms of all, as well as other spare processing capacity. (Eg. Evolutions Ernest Henry)

Last edited by Aqua65: 14/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 21.5¢ $464.4K 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 245097 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 153347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.