CST 0.00% 7.0¢ castile resources ltd

Ann: Rover 1 Delivers More Significant Copper Gold Intercepts, page-69

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Keep up the good work with Broker/Volume tables and related Market summary information. This information is very useful and will be more so when (hopefully) this stock gains traction.

As a low volume/more illiquid small cap at the speculative/early stage end of the Gold sector, it will suffer from greater volatility shares price swings/ranges like yesterday.
    IMO the convergence of Macro (positive covid vacine & US election news) and the upcoming MICRO (Hole 3 results) understandably had some nervous/reconsidering their positions. This stock at this stage is not for the faint hearted.

Hole 1 & 2 were (channelling Rumsfeld) 'Known Knowns' with 1 exceeding and 2 slightly falling short of expectations.

Hole 3 on the other hand is the Known Unknown which IMO could really be a game changer in that it could 'open' up the resources Pandora's box.
    So with Hole 1 Announcement 20/11/20 & Hole 2 Announcement 2/11/20 Hole 3 Announcement could be next week.

If they don't announce next week I just hope they come out with an expected timeline. Because itchy fingers could become itchier.
    (Channelling DH) I do feel (a) lucky punk because these guys aren't fly by nighter's and have done it before....but time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.