CST 5.13% 7.4¢ castile resources ltd

Keep up the good work with Broker/Volume tables and related...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Keep up the good work with Broker/Volume tables and related Market summary information. This information is very useful and will be more so when (hopefully) this stock gains traction.

As a low volume/more illiquid small cap at the speculative/early stage end of the Gold sector, it will suffer from greater volatility shares price swings/ranges like yesterday.
    IMO the convergence of Macro (positive covid vacine & US election news) and the upcoming MICRO (Hole 3 results) understandably had some nervous/reconsidering their positions. This stock at this stage is not for the faint hearted.

Hole 1 & 2 were (channelling Rumsfeld) 'Known Knowns' with 1 exceeding and 2 slightly falling short of expectations.

Hole 3 on the other hand is the Known Unknown which IMO could really be a game changer in that it could 'open' up the resources Pandora's box.
    So with Hole 1 Announcement 20/11/20 & Hole 2 Announcement 2/11/20 Hole 3 Announcement could be next week.

If they don't announce next week I just hope they come out with an expected timeline. Because itchy fingers could become itchier.
    (Channelling DH) I do feel (a) lucky punk because these guys aren't fly by nighter's and have done it before....but time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $17.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $5.169K 66.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77777 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 152469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.