CST 0.00% 7.3¢ castile resources ltd

Ann: Rover 1 Delivers More Significant Copper Gold Intercepts, page-78

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't think we'll go high 40s for a while because I think it was a bit of an overreaction to the original drilling result (which was terrific, but not entirely unexpected). The 2nd result wasn't bad at all, but that original excitement wasn't at all evident in SP movement at that time. If my understanding is correct, the next results will be from newly explored areas (i.e. not those that Westgold had already undertaken some drilling in). I guess an absolute bonanza result will push us up a somewhat, but other than that, I think it will be slow and steady for a while (with the inevitable volatility that comes with a smallcap). I'm just frustrated that another couple of cents drop and I'm in the red, when up until recently, my play with this stock has continually been to sell when it's way up, and buy back in on the downside (riding the volatility). I got caught up in the hype though (you know - it will be a $1 by Christmas, get on the train, look at what all the candlesticks prove etc), and this has been a good wake up call for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $9.765K 134K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47987 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.