CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Exactly...
    "Unless of course the indicative PFS wasn't "amazing" and this will help juice the numbers, noting it's alot of underground mining."

My stance on this now is, That we need to see nothing less than "Bonanza" Grade in upcoming drill results.... Thinking the market will be underwhelmed either way...

And again, Hit the nail on the head.
    "God knows at 30m mc, the market has relegated this to the boneyard. At current MC raising additional funds for future campaign drillings will become problematic, so they need to get it up..... half wonder if this will be proven up to a certain level of economic viability and then sold off to a major hence the making the PFS as big as possible?????" <<< My exact thoughts as well. If this wasn't the case, I would actually expect to see some Large On-Market purchases, from near the top over next 30-60 days.... Just saying, Show us (the shareholders) that this is definitely worth the long hold, Show some confidence in what they already can see and know, (that we cannot).... Or potentially, We aren't holding anything of value. Possibly why Westgold flicked it off to the "too hard basket".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.