EMC 4.00% 12.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Ann: Rover tenure extension has several prominent gold targets, page-32

1. 7,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302

Given the pump and dump... and "repump"... I'm glad to be now in a free-carried position. Clearly TSC was in need of more area to extend its footprint (and an increase of 80% certainly achieves that). However, with that comes increasing exploration costs.

Whilst EM surveys show more prospective anomalies and targets for further drilling (which is great), unfortunately the market thrives on seeing high grades. It also reminds me of that corporate saying "Raise funds when you can and not when you have to."

I would have prefered reading diamond drilling results from Creasy and Harmonic... but not to be. So, with less than 2 qtrs of funds left, and diamond drilling yet to commence (which is the expensive bit), a CR is certainly on the cards. There appears to be a pump going on. Wouldn't surprise me one iota if the SP goes up from here and the news does warrant more accretion. But it reeks of an imminent CR because it would then be followed by diamond drill results and TSC could be on its way out of the "penny dreadful" category if those results are good. TSC could end up joining it's higher Mkt Cap peers in the neighbourhood.

"No pain no gain" as they say. And at the rate junior goldies are raising funds at the moment, it wouldn't surprise me if TSC doesn't CR soon. They have the excuse that they now have 80% more tenure to explore! Just my thoughts fwiw. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.887K 24.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 274322 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 28571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.