RXL 0.00% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

Ann: Rox Resources Attending Mines And Money Hong, page-17

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    re: Ann: Rox Resources Attending Mines And Mo... Zinifex were not related to RXL as such but they did own the Century zinc mine. One of the world's great zinc belts runs up from Mt Isa north through the Hilton mine up through Century and around in the NT where Xtrata have McArthur River. RXL have their Myrtle zinc lease just 20k from McArthur River. Myrtle was the last next big thing for RXL and there was a lot of excitement in late 2010 when RXL struck a 15 million dollar deal with Teck to explore Myrtle in return for 70% share while RXL was free carried the rest.

A lot of HC comparisons were made back then to Century but history has shown us that the 2012 results that Teck came back with were not flash. RXL faded badly on those results and it was only the WA nickel project that has since seen the revival of RXL...and that has nothing at all to do with Zinifex. Myrtle is not dead in the water though, or so I believe, and Teck may have more success there this year. Myrtle may yet again become the next big thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.