RXL 3.70% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Are you taking into account that 8550000 shares aka 11.4% of the...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Are you taking into account that 8550000 shares aka 11.4% of the shares will be retained by Rox Resources Limited which is us shareholders. That is why I had 60%. The new investors are not getting a free ride, they will need to pump money to get shares in the new IPO for the rest 40%.

While my method may be incorrect, rough back of the envelope estimate, $2.5-3.5K for every million shares held before consolidation. I could be wrong in my calculation, I still see more dollars in my hand with this deal then otherwise. It all depends upon the bidding on the IPO shares. My call 20-30c each.

To all those naysayers, what is point of attacking the people who are bullish in their view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Same for the bulls, if somone is not happy with the management or its chosen path or for any reason they have abolutely right to vent their frustrations here. It is a free forum. That's what makes a market. No bulls, no bears, share price stagnate, no market. If anyone is basing their investing decisions on someone's post on hotcopper then it is not a good judgement. If they lose they blame the poster, if they win, they pat their back. I have been on & off RXL during Ian Mullohland days, but changed to hold and sit tight since Alex joined the company with a new direction, So for has served me well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $35.74K 259.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 492573 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 366795 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.