GLH 0.00% 16.0¢ global health limited

...simply just trying to get youguys to look beyond the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

...simply just trying to get youguys to look beyond the hyperbole that is the CEO Commentary. Facts arethat cash at bank is reducing YOY and when they had a $5m injection from SAHealth in mid August 2016, you have to wonder why they haven't been ableto grow the business. FY19 turnover was $5.5M. What was it 8, 10,12 years ago you ask? ....around $5M ...that's a fairly stagnant business overa long period of time. Now if it were profitable on those lowturnovers, SH would be OK with that.

In answer to the points you made earlier, I hope you're right, but this company has bad form on its side when it comes to making promises about turning things around. There's not a lot of margin in Prof Services, so I wouldn't count on that to increase the bottom line. They can't seem to sign deals that are 'turn-key' and so are continually customising from what I hear. Also their announcements also never reveal if the deal is SP accretive or how it adds to the top line for that matter. IMO, the problems are many, and honestly, they need a new senior management team to kick-start this business (incl. CEO), if it is to return anything to SH.

My intention is not to sound negative, but I just want you to question what they tell you against what their results are telling you.

Best of luck to you all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.