RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

The accrued accounts would form part of the accounts payable...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    The accrued accounts would form part of the accounts payable account on the balance sheet. I believe they were expenses as a part of the sales realisation cost for the Q in which the contract was torn up. In this case it's only a small amount I believe around 2 mill as they didn't account for the amounts post contract termination. However as concerned citizen has raised above the past two years had this not come to light we would have owed around 10mill in royalties and an endless time limit as well as no cap on how much we would owe in the coming years. We now have a lump sum of 15-20mill due with no further royalties due which as some such as Neptune have pointed out will save us 10s of millions of dollars down the line (something that should commodities fall could be very helpful as we aren't losing valuable cash). Worst comes to worst and it results in an upfront payment we have a large debt facility to draw upon which could be paid back over a period over time as though the royalties were due overtime so regardless of whether it's upfront or over time it doesn't really matter imo. This is a great win for the long term and better than I was expecting. Spin the Ann the other way and look at it as though we are buying thalanga outright for 15-20mill. I'm happy! traders won't be and those who don't understand financial information and long term fundamentals won't be either. Great buying opportunity at the moment and nice to shake a few weak hands imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.