ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

This one is a big target (which again is ticking all the...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480

This one is a big target (which again is ticking all the critical geophysical signature boxes) and best of all, for me thinking longer term, some of it goes into Newcrest ground and also a bit into MDI ground. The Newcrest ground is Aboriginal Freehold land which pretty much means they can’t do any exploration on it until they negotiate an access agreement with the Traditional Owners, and this usually takes some time. Inca could have picked that ground up, when we secured the current ground where this stand out target sits, but did not because it would have potentially seriously slowed the exploration effort, as extensive negotiations would have had to be commenced.

It is also interesting to note that Newcrest picked this ground up after Inca pegged this ground, so another plus for Inca in being ahead of the pack in identifying and securing outstanding ground. Again, we can thank young Rob for identifying this specific target (along with many of the others in the various Frewena project areas). It is my firm belief that his intellectual capacity and smarts have definitely given us a huge edge over others in the region.

So what really pleases me is that if (on further exploration of this large and priority 1 target, through both AMAGRAD and gravity surveys and perhaps even drilling a couple of exploratory holes) we find something then at some point, the "big boy" - which essentially has the other "half" of the target - is going to have to come and talk with us. I would say that is a very nice position for a junior to be in!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.