RPM 4.48% 7.0¢ rpm automotive group limited

I think going through this forum and reading through the years...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think going through this forum and reading through the years might get you to understand why this stock is where it is. I was never a fan and not much of an investor but did make a bit of money at the start when it went from 0.10 to 0.40. Many of the runs were based on future potential than actual organic growth. They kept buying up companies every qtr and talked about how good the uptick in turnover was without actually breaking down the organic growth. Now the banks aren't lending anymore, and nobody in the industry wants to join them, and they can't show the same growth and are getting caught out. Their profits are with the companies with low turnover, and they nigh TO companies do not have a brand or product that's unique or sought after. They have even lost a couple of their brands in the last few quarters. I followed it throughout simply because I'm in the industry, and I found it amusing that their reports and presentations never really matched what people heard on the ground. I always compared this stock to Crypto and was fascinated to understand how it all works (especially with a bit of knowledge to what I thought was an alternative reality.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $17.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $8.534K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 313088 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 423079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.