NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

I added to my holding because I have fairly good hopes from...

1. 5,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    I added to my holding because I have fairly good hopes from Cathedral, because of mention of 'tight veining' and 'MRE for cathedral'.

So at least something is priced in for Cathedral. My purchase, and any others like me, had increased the SP at least a little.

So Cathedral has potential to improve the economics of Korbel, as long as it hits something decent.

It just has to be superior to Block C / Block D to be viable, and improve the economics at the very least a little. Block C / Block D are shown as being mined right at the end of the mine life in the Quarterly Mine Plan video (https://novaminerals.com.au/portfolio/phase-1-scoping-study/), so those areas must be the least viable, just barely making the cut.

Block C / Block D look a bit miserable, like maybe 0.25g/t, and not a bit of red coloured blocks in sight.

'Tight Veining' for Cathedral sounds like some red blocks should prove to be true. So to me, a question of 'just how much better' it is than Block C / Block D or Korbel Main itself.

Then can anybody confirm that my other idea is right? That the inferred resourced are treated as 0.0g/t in the SS, right in the middle of the pit design?

If that's true, then there's 2 fairly likely pathways for Korbel economics to improve:

Cathedral, and the inferred resources right in the middle of the pit.

Nice.

Then RPM either being a 3rd pathway of improving Korbel, or being standalone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $17.69K 72.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 90200 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 1
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.