RSH 0.00% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Ann: RPM CPT Reimbursement & response to statements made by ADR, page-17

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    wheeze is a key symptom for the chronic condition of asthma. And the tech integrates the symptom measurement with other relevant components of managing the chronic condition.

hence RSH management have most likely assumed the reader would be smart enough to work out, that the key requirement to qualify for CPT is the identification of wheeze as a “physiologic measure”

the other point you have likely missed is that US private & public insurers are well ahead of most other countries in identifying the huge cost savings to the health system of incentivising greater preventative healthcare for chronic conditions such as asthma. Hence the more attractive incentives for doctors and patients to encourage greater use of available preventative healthcare tech in the US.

In Aus - no incentive for doctors, and patients pay full price

In US - doctors paid for their part in the patient learning to use Wheezo to manage their condition + patient doesn’t pay.

I don’t expect you to understand, and I am sure you will dream up another negative, but that is me done with this discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 800000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 508500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.