NVA 0.00% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: RPM Gold Deposit Operational Update, page-42

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    Yeah, they will be bringing in a new chairman after the SS2 who will be on top of investor relations and new markets. So till then I am fine with this. The 1,330 number is used to illustrate that also in earlier hole they had crazy high numbers, and new visible gold means we can expect to be presented more of the same holes )or better) going forward.

Visible gold in cores of infill drilling basically means we will see at minimum that the 1.5 Moz inferred @2g/t will be indicated this year. I think they will manage to increase Moz as well as g/t with this infill drilling campaign. Further upside from step outs.

People yapping about a salary increase in an inflationary environment where it is super hard to get qualified mining professionals that can take a deposit from 0 to 10 Moz. Performance options are always tied to progress on resource quantity and quality. The base part is a market rate. People that complain should find an alternative to CG (ideally an Alaskan who knows geo, local politics, culture and how to run a super successful exploration campaign. Good luck with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 22.0¢ 18.5¢ $36.38K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4772 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.