RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Good to see that RRS is finally starting to turn the corner, it...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Good to see that RRS is finally starting to turn the corner, it has been a long time. But
    with this management they are finally starting to get somewhere, and I just hope they
    get some oil production going over in Indonesia, and if they reach over 1,000 barrels of oil
    per day in production on their leases, the share price will start to go up and start to make us share
    holders much more happier and start to get some of our money back. Myself I have 600,000 shares
    at an average of 2.8 cent to break even. I have been with this company for many years and seen it slide
    down over the years but brought back in lately to average down my shares price, and I would be happy if it got to 2.8 cents just to break even. But I think they will have to strike it big time on one of their oil fields
    for this to happen, But in life anything can happen. But this Management seems to know what they are doing and I hope that this starts going good for them, so that myself and other shareholders who have been with this company a lot time will start to see some return on our money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.