OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

~15 million MC for this producing gold stock, even in my highly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    ~15 million MC for this producing gold stock, even in my highly critical mind set for these guys, with very good exploration prospects is extremely low IMO. I wounder if the possibility of them going under unless they can start producing a respectable amount of gold from the mine in the near future is holding the SP back ?? IF they can start to produce 1k plus oz a month by March without having to go cap in hand to the market before then, I think things will turn around .. That is not an unreal expectation going on the production increases to date, IF they can round up 6k ton of feed for the month, not a hope this month but maybe in january, then 5 g/t will do it. 3 k ton of development material at 2 g/t and 3 k ton of high grade at 8 g/t will do it.... Not a big ask going on assays done to date,,, but until they can show it in the flesh so to speak, all the blah blah blah in the world will not turn things around after the hype and dismal reality last time around... Still looking iffy, but better than things looked a few months back...
    Last edited by jimone: typo 12/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.