KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

Watched the presentation. There is a recording online....

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Watched the presentation. There is a recording online.

Interesting to hear that KIN never offered Mertondale to GMD. Also interesting to hear there were access issues. I knew the GMD tenements were on Nambi station, and had access issues which had been resolved, but the penny never dropped with me that Mertondale had the same issues ... hadn't paid attention to the station boundaries.

(Nambi hosts the Jindalee radar ... Chinese purchases of stations around Leonora prompted defence to buy the Nambi station, which then meant mining companies had to negotiate with Defence. Around Leonora the preferred method for mining companies to deal with station owners is to become the station owner . Department of Defence would be no one's first choice. ).

Did I get a sense of who the next CEO is going to be? Thought I did, might be over interpreting.

Between the lines PNX is off the agenda, more emphasis on Leonora opportunities.

The plan to prove and monetise Mertondale was interesting ... basically prove it would provide better feed at some future date than existing plans for one of the three mills ... RED looks like filling their mill for years, but I think there will be a period where they will have to do a lot of cut backs and might be better off feeding ore from somewhere else for a while. GMD will do whatever they need to do to maximise value from their mills ... KIN is financially secure so there won't be predatory games.

If they hit good visible gold with one of the hero drill holes in the Easter Corridor I vote they call it Gringott's vault.

There is a definite relaxed vibe about a presenter who isn't going to be raising capital for years to come. I guess presentions matter. LM is the better presenter, IMHO.

Last edited by RooBendigo: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.