ICG 12.5% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: RRS Gold Coast Conference Presentation June 2022, page-108

1. 3,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Rob,
    Very true comments, over multiple years many including myself contributed numerous occasions, including if you recall options O that transpired to zero for holders at the time. We were offered additional options at that time the price was 0.4 cents with an attached option we were sold the price at 0.5 to continue with funding. Now don't get me wrong here at all I am extremely pleased with proceedings but like many long term Alpaca the gloss of funds given over the years is starting to rub thin.
    I am at present a T20 holder but its taken a lot of personal wealth and balls to stay in thankfully Dr J always inspired me to stay in also a meeting with RH & Dr J in Darwin inspired me to go hard.
    I am looking for a return on the funds that I as many put in to keep this boat afloat for years of workshops and down times.
    That is sometimes why I am resistant about what Gareth does and why we have paid him sums for years considering that recently I see no longer that RB is share sacrificing and has not been in the last few notices regarding that.
    Also well excuse but it seems both RB or Gareth were not present at Gold Coast Presentation.

Ross may have a health permitting issue but where is Gareth then.

We are thankfully to have new blood and thank christ otherwise we would be dead in the mountains of Peru if not.

Cheers all Alpaca that have stayed the course.

Personally I would have a better life style with the funds contributed to ICG over the years if those funds never left my hands, but to late its done.

allens .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $195 27.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1888024 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.