CTM 3.85% 37.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: RRS Summer Series Conference Presentation, page-39

1. 10,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2782
    I don't post here often because really it is all ancient history - nothing much new to add just let things take their time. They say that the mills of God grind slow, but they grind exceeding small.
    For those who ask questions which can't be answered in a one liner - DYOR, it's easy, read back through the Q Reports, and Pressos, and don't forget to read the Annual Reports - many are too sleepy to do that. Also you could go back to the days when the CTM HC posts were overrun with Red Hearts - see what the smart end of town was thinking !!

So now you have read about the Iron Ore mine - what value do you put on it?  You may also have researched upstream tailings dams (where to raise the height you add material to the upstream side of the wall, relying on the pressure of the tailings to support the new wall - banned in countries where earth tremors occur, and soon to be banned in Brazil, and probably globally)
    You will have read about Itapitanga Ni Co Sc the subject of a feasibility study underway - put a value on that.
    And about the Salobo tenements which were obtained from right under Vale's nose in a moment of distraction. Early local environmental issues have been dealt with (we are told) so now there is no apparent restriction on issue of permits to coincide with the end of the wet. Put a value on Salobo.

If your total value is anything like our current cap of $16 mill, I'll be doggoned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $186.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $168.7K 462.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 8294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.