RSH 0.00% 2.8¢ respiri limited

Some very positive developments in this announcement which I...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Some very positive developments in this announcement which I think makes up for the delay if they can follow through on them. Namely addressing the issues that affected their ability to generate revenue from patients, and the increase in revenue per patient from $70 to $100 per month to approximately $130 per month.

Apart from whether they can consistently generate and grow revenue now, we also need to know what their gross profit margin will be. Hopefully this Quarterly or the next one will provide some information on that, as it would help determine the potential valuation of Respiri at certain patient milestones. My guess is that the upcoming quarterly will also show disappointing revenue figures, so this contract was released to the ASX now to try and counter the selling pressure.

Meanwhile some good news for the US RPM space as a whole with the American Medical Association considering new RPM reimbursement codes which would allow Respiri to be compensated for RPM patients who are only monitored for 2 to 15 days per month, and for those who only require 11 to 19 minutes of consultation per month - https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/new-codes-ama-could-mean-more-rpm-reimbursement-2025

If those codes are approved and implemented in 2025, it should mean that Respiri will find it easier to onboard more patients with their existing clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $10.24K 368.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139906 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ 54618
Last updated 15.50pm 29/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.