RTG 0.00% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

Ann: RTG Secures Control of Panguna JV Partner, page-15

1. JPS
    927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My gathering of this jigsaw of events is there is unequivocal evidence that Rio Tinto / BCM held power over the PNG govt at the time of the uprising which inturn resulted in 15,000 to 20,000 deaths.

One reported death in of a 44 gallon drum being dropped by a Rio Tinto helicopter on a man killing him. That man was the father of .... who is the leader of one of the major Bougainville stakeholders. Name eludes me right now.

In addition to that there is a statement under oath by the past prime minister, I believe, supporting the above claim of a Rio Tinto / BCM supported war. Also BCM has both ex- Rio executives and current consultants to Rio.

Another aspect is the environmental damage of flushing pollutants into the river without care to the down river residents and the natural environment. The damage claim I understand is close on a billion dollars.

There is no trust in BCM and no financier will go near them. Three quarters way through the construction phase a potential new claim could be revealed. Then all the funds spent in re-opening the mine is lost. That includes the financiers money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $1.265K 34.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.